Westair Flying Services, Blackpool Airport – Directions
- Once you have turned into the airport, the road doubles back to the left, past the “Air Balloon” Wacky Warehouse Pub.
- Follow the road with the street railings on your left.
- As the road turns right, follow the road going straight ahead, signed for Westair and ‘Long Stay’ Parking, into the entrance for the long stay car park.
- Staying in the car park is FREE.
- Continue straight on, parking in a convenient space.
Squires Gate Lane station is approximately five minutes walk from the airport. Regular trains run direct to Preston train station. From Preston there are regular rail links to the rest of the UK.
For those of you who may choose to fly-in, the following shows the layout of Blackpool Airport. Please visit Blackpool Airport – General Aviation website for further information.
Westair Flying Services Ltd. is located by holding point Bravo 3, on the ‘Loop Apron’.
Please note, this is for reference ONLY and not to be used for flight planning. For official documentation visit the AIS website.